I Woke Up Like This...
God bless Beyoncé and all of the other “naturally” flawless skinned ladies out there, but that’s not always real life (at least not for me). So, I am going to tell you how to cheat it a bit using the wonderful and lovely Jane Iredale products.
First things first, ALWAYS start with a clean face!!! This will prevent the makeup from caking, pilling, or any other unsightly mishaps. Remember that the key to all of this is to look natural. So, without further adieu (cue the fanfare)…
Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener
Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer
Amazing Base Loose Powder with the Chisel Powder Brush
Hydration Spray (D2O, Balance, or POMM)
Pure Lash Extender & Conditioner and Pure Lash Lengthening Mascara
Pure Brow Gel
In Touch Cream Blush or Just Kissed Lips & Cheek Stain
1. Apply a thin layer of the primer over the entire face.
2. Use a dime sized amount of the tinted moisturizer and spread evenly over the entire face and neck, blending well. You can use your hands or a foundation brush.
3. Using the powder brush, lightly dust a small amount of the loose powder in the T-zone. We are not trying to mattify the face, just control some of the oiliness.
4. Mist your entire face with a hydration spray to set your foundation.
5. Put a generous coat of the lash conditioner on the eyelashes and follow immediately with 1-2 coats of mascara.
6. Add a little color and control to your brows with brow gel.
7. Dab a couple spots on the apples of your cheeks with the cream blush or lip & cheek stain, and blend in with your fingers.
8. Use same product on your lips.
There you have it! Fresh faced with glowing skin in minutes. Now you’re ready for your morning (or early afternoon) close-up.